Value People, Collect Money - In That Order.
Choose The Path Of Transparency And Fairness.
We operate with a straightforward and respectful collections process that sees results.
When new accounts are placed in collections, our first step is to send a letter to the consumer asking for payment within 30 days. It’s one more chance for them to avoid the debt potentially showing up on their credit report.
Depending on the type of debt, if the consumer does not respond, the debt may be subject to submission to the three major credit files nationwide. This provides a strong incentive for the consumer to pay promptly.
When consumers respond, we assess the situation and work with them to develop a mutually agreeable payment plan.
Our collections process entails the following:
- Direct collection placement.
- No collection, no charge. You will only be charged if we collect.
- Competitive contingency fee. We strive to offer the most competitive prices possible!
- Trained collectors. Our collectors are experienced and trained to adhere to all federal, state and local regulations.
- Automated and updated skip tracing tools. We have the technology and resources to track down consumers’ contact information to successfully reach them.
- Legal staff. Our legal staff collects case details and enforces proper litigation procedures.
- Attorney representation. When a case must be taken to court, you can be assured that we have an attorney on retainer who knows your case and will represent you.
- Credit reporting. Depending on the type of debt, we report to TransUnion, Experian and Equifax.
Learn how we can meet your needs by clicking here.