Choose the path of transparency and fairness.
We operate with a straightforward and respectful collections process that sees results.
When new accounts are placed in collections, our first step is to send a letter to the debtor asking for payment within 30 days. It’s one more chance for them to avoid the debt showing up on their credit report.
If the debtor does not respond, the debt is subject to be placed on three major credit files nationwide, ensuring that it gets on their credit report. This provides a strong incentive for the debtor to pay promptly.
When the debtor does respond, we assess the situation and work with him or her to develop a payment plan that will work.
Our collections process entails the following:
- Direct collection placement.
- No collection, no charge. You will only be charged if we successfully retrieve your property.
- Competitive contingency fee. When we do retrieve your property, you will be charged at a commission rate for our services.
- Trained collectors. Our collectors are experienced and certified with the Federal, Fair Debt Collection Practice Act.
- Automated and updated skiptracing tools. We have the technology and resources to track down debtors’ contact information to successfully reach them.
- Legal secretary on staff. Our legal secretary collects case details and enforces proper litigation procedures.
- Attorney representation. When a case must be taken to court, you can be assured that we have an attorney on retainer who knows your case and will represent you.
- Nationwide credit reporting. We report debt to TransUnion, Experian and Equifax credit files nationwide.
Learn how we can meet your needs by clicking here.